Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System (UPHS), a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Marquette, Michigan is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Bariatric Surgeon to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- employed 2-provider group
- practice includes a dedicated, experienced support staff including a Bariatric Coordinator, Insurance, Coordinator, LPN, and clerical support
- teaching affiliation with Michigan State University
- brand new XI Da Vinci robot and new top bariatric laparoscopic equipment
- quality focused, community involved, and patient centered make this a great environment for success
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital. Major services include its Heart & Vascular Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Digestive & Liver Specialists, Urology and Behavioral Health, We are the regions' leader in innovative and compassionate care with a medical staff of over 200 in 65 specialties and subspecialties.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best