AdventHealth Palm Coast
Facility Address Palm 60 Memorial Medical Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32164
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $3,750 sign on bonus & $1,500 relocation bonus potential
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources and Support
- No State Income Tax
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Tuesday - Friday 8a-6:30p
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway is our newest addition to the AdventHealth family opening in August 2023. Our new facility is expected to provide up to 700 new jobs in our Palm Coast community. Palm Coast Parkway will be a 100 private bed facility made up of 40 critical care patient rooms and 60 general medical or surgical rooms. Our new hospital services will include Emergency Care, Full-Service Imaging, Pharmacy, 5 operating suites, Endoscopy Suites, Outpatient Lab & Imaging, Heart Catheterization Labs, and Chapel.
Our new campus will also include a 2-story medical office building providing services in Outpatient Orthopedic Rehab, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal, Surgical, Urology, GYN, and Pulmonary
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and transports patients. Performs clerical duties. Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Cross train into other modalities as needed.
- Processes radiographs, with correct patient demographic and examination information.
- Positions, moves, and assists patients as needed to properly and safely complete Radiographs, to assist others to and from, as well as within the department or to assist patient movement.