Location: Summit, New Jersey
Internal Number: 15910196
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Radiation Oncologist for a Great Opportunity in Summit, New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join the Atlantic Health System Cancer Care at Overlook Medical Center. The team consists of dynamic multidisciplinary specialists who are trained to provide the highest level of care by utilizing the most advanced therapies available in the radiation oncology field.
This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled radiation oncologist to join a well-established practice. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive clinical care for all patients with experience in advanced radiation techniques including SBRT and SRS. Although the practice treats all tumor types, this position will have a focus in prostate and other genitourinary malignancies. We offer the unparalleled opportunity to gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community.
- Strong interest in the treatment of prostate cancer and other urologic malignancies.
- All candidates must be board certified or eligible and be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Experienced physicians and new graduates are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
If interested, please send CV and a brief letter of interest to Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System is at the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the New York metropolitan area. Powered by a workforce of almost 17,500 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The not-for-profit system offers more than 400 sites of care, including 8 hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children's Hospital in Morristown, CentraState Hospital in Freehold, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.